At Know magazine we love art, fashion and your vision, we want to create something new and share it with the world.
En Know magazine amamos el arte, la moda y tu visión, queremos crear algo nuevo y compartirlo con el mundo.
- 4-24 images
- JPG or PNG format
- sRGB color profile
- Allowed sizes
- Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px).
- Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px).
- Editorials: Fashion, Beauty, Portraits, Conceptual, Exterior, Interior, Men, Women, etc.
- Editorials: Fashion photography, Illustration, Painting, Design architecture, literature, sculpture.
- Partial or full nudity is permitted, as long as it is implemented in a tasteful manner.
- We prefer editorials that feature an emerging designer/brand; of course, we also love those already recognized. Thrifted and vintage clothes are more than welcome.
- For PRINTED EDITORIALS and/or WEB, the images must be exclusive and unpublished.
- Images must not contain logos/watermarks.
- All material sent must be the final product.
- In the following order; If you can’t find a member, add it.
- Team: Photographer, Art Direction, Model/s, Styling, Makeup, Hairstyle, Retoucher, Assistant.
- Costume credits: Garment: Designer / Brand (@Instagram account)
- Make sure all credits are correct; these will be published exactly as you write them.
- Any mistake will not be our responsibility and the correction will generate a fee.
Recommendations to be published:
- Be creative, do something different, we love new ideas.
- Create a story thread, we adore symbolism.
- Include different frames in your editorial. (vertical, portrait, close up/detail, etc.)
- The more looks, the better.
- When you share your material, once published, please use the following resources to tag us:
IG: @theknowmagazine & #theknowmagazine
- The Editor reserves the right to reject your proposal if it does not meet the, or any, of the requirements.
Additionally, the violation of our guidelines implies permanent blocking in our list of collaborators.
Possible rejection reasons:
- It does not meet our requirements or vision.
- There is no space left (printed) to publish.
- The wardrobe, brand/designer, makeup look is repeated trough the Editorial.
- There is no narrative thread or you have not sent enough images to tell a story.
- You did not leave enough space for the adjustment of the photographs.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES: You have up to 72 hrs from the approval of your proposal to make the cancellation request without any charge. After 72 hrs, for digital publication (Web / IG), the charge will be for $20USD. For print publication, the charge will be for $60USD.
- By submitting your work to Know magazine you allow us to publish your work, you grant permission to use your work in any of our publications and websites, videos, marketing material, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and monetization of Simple Mag content.